Our delivery timescales vary depending on manufacturer/supplier, and lead-times can fluctuate depending on the time of year, and weather conditions.
- Gardeco products: 4 – 7 full working days.
- Adezz products: 14 – 28 full working days.
- Fuel: 2 – 3 full working days.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK mainland – free for orders over £60, otherwise orders will be subject to our standard charge of £4.99 per order unless stated otherwise.
Gardeco Products (Chimeneas, Firebaskets & Firepits)
Unfortunately we have to charge extra for certain UK delivery zones for large Gardeco products:
- Mid Scotland – £54.00 (Inc VAT)
- North Scotland Mainland – £66.00 (Inc VAT)
- Orkney & Shetland (Mainland) – £108.00 (Inc VAT)
- Orkney & Shetland (Outer Isles) – £144.00 (Inc VAT)
- Lewis & Skye – £108.00 (Inc VAT)
- Harris – £156.00 (Inc VAT)
- Uist – £156.00 (Inc VAT)
- Mull & Islay – £174.00 (Inc VAT)
- Arran & Cumbrae – £156.00 (Inc VAT)
- All other Western Isles – £192.00 (Inc VAT)
- Northern Ireland – £54.00 (Inc VAT)
- Dublin – £66.00 (Inc VAT)
- Isle of Wight – £66.00 (Inc VAT)
- Jersey & Guernsey – £72.00 (Inc VAT)
- Alderney, Sark & Herm – £132.00 (Inc VAT)
- St Mary’s & Scilly – £198.00 (Inc VAT)
Changes to order or delivery address
Any changes to orders or delivery address must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Changes may incur additional charges if your order has already been dispatched.
- Customers can cancel orders free of charge, but if it has already been dispatched a delivery charge set by the supplier/courier will incur (we won’t profit from it). If order is cancelled before dispatch, we will issue a full refund.
Your satisfaction with our service and products is our top priority. We rarely have problems with our products, but it does happen. If your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll do our utmost to make sure you’re taken care of.
- Missing or broken parts are replaced free of charge, but if this is not appropriate we will supply a replacement product. Customers will be asked to provide picture evidence within 24 hours of delivery. Please find contact details on our contact page.
- Images of damaged item are sent to the supplier who determines the outcomes – if they deem the product fit for use due to naturally occurring damage that does not impact the product use, we will not be able to exchange or refund the product. Otherwise, we will provide a replacement or full refund on the date we pick up the damaged product.
- In some cases, we may require you to destroy the product and provide photographic evidence before we are able to issue a refund.
- Once a product has been purchased and used, we reserve the right to not refund, exchange or accept returns for any damages to the product.
Returns & Exchanges
- Purchased and delivered products can be returned or exchanged unless it is stated otherwise for an individual product. Unfortunately, returns will be subject to a return pick-up fee, which will be set by a courier service.
- If you are not happy with the product and there is no evidence of damage, and if it is permitted to be returned, we can offer you a full refund, minus the cost of the return delivery.
- After purchase, you can cancel within 12 hours without incurring a fee for the return of your product. Any cancellation after 12 hours of purchase may incur a £40 charge for return, or it will become your responsibility, as the customer, to arrange the return of the product to our supplier’s depot.
- We reserve the right to not issue full or partial refunds if:
- You want to return a product that does not have a defect
- You refuse to return the product to our supplier’s depot
- You do not keep the original packaging for return and collection.
For all enquiries regarding replacements, returns and returns, please contact us using our contact page.